As the Marketing and Research Specialist, he/she will be working under the Finance and Admin Head to do research, administrative duties, database management, and marketing promotions. He/she will likewise assist Lobien Realty Group, Inc. (LRG) and LRG’s business partners and clients in promoting and consolidating property options for sale and/or lease. An effective Marketing and Research Specialist could provide support to the agents and clients effectively and efficiently.
Responsibilities and Duties
The following are your responsibilities and duties of a Marketing and Research Specialist:
- Performs administrative duties or general clerical work such as encoding, writing letters, filing documents, sending out emails, calling, etc.
- Consolidates data utilized by agents and managers for client appointments.
- Schedules and arranges site inspection for the leasing team.
- Provides factual research output for market update presentations.
- Ensures up-to-date and accurate building/property database and listings.
- Creates flyers, posters, collaterals, presentations, and other marketing materials etc.
- Conducts analysis of latest real estate market updates and presents data to the leasing team.
The following are the qualifications for the job position:
- Preferably a graduate of Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, or related discipline
- Has 1-2 years of working experience
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Can work with minimal supervision