As the Marketing and Research Intern, he/she will be working under the Finance and Admin Head to do research, administrative duties, database management, and marketing promotions. An effective Marketing and Research Intern could provide support to the marketing and research specialist effectively and efficiently.
Responsibilities and Duties
The following are your responsibilities and duties of a Marketing and Research Intern:
- Performs administrative duties or general clerical work such as encoding, writing letters, filing documents, sending out emails, calling, etc.
- Provides factual research output for market update presentations.
- Ensures up-to-date and accurate building/property database and listings.
- Updates the team on the current state of the country’s economy and the real estate industry through the daily newsletters.
- Assists marketing and research specialists in formulating marketing and operations strategies.
- Creates flyers, posters, collaterals, presentations, and other marketing materials etc.
- Conducts analysis of latest real estate market updates.
The following are the qualifications for the job position:
- Preferably an undergraduate of Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, or related discipline
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Can work with minimal supervision